Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Yay I have photos for you. The only problem is that they're a little dated. They show works in progress that I have finished. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time figuring out how to photograph myself with a cardigan in good lighting without the assistance of a friend or a tripod. And without having one of those goofy, camera in photo mirror shots.

We can't abide that.

Mr. G has been working like a fiend I see him for about 30 minutes a day. The bad news is that I don't get to see much of Mr. G. The good news is that I get a whole lots of knitting done. I'm really not trying to sound so excited about the positive side of this equation. Not to worry tho. Mr. G and I will get plenty of time together on our trip to Japan in a few weeks.

I'm still trying to find out how to say: tell me where the nearest yarn shop is in Japanese, or any helpful craft/yarn phrases. If you know some Japanese and can help, let me know.

So here are the photos:

This is a special sock in progress.


And now the sock is done. I'll explain why it's so special another time.


I'll give you a hint tho. I have to email The Queen about it.

Here's the cardigan mentioned above, albeit unfinished.


Gotta email the Queen.

GG

No comments: