Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Year Ago

I did something crazy a year ago today.

I left my husband. Right before Christmas.

Admittedly, it wasn't very nice and I hated hurting someone who I did love. But it was the best decision for me. A year later I am much happier. I am more confident, more self assured, more self aware, more connected to my family, pursuing things closer to my skills, and I'm with someone better suited to me.

I hope that my ex is happier. I'm thankful that he and I have been communicative.

But that basically sums up why I haven't been blogging publicly. I didn't want to drag all of the yucky details for everyone to see. And it's been tremendously painful and difficult. But here I am on the other side and I've missed blogging.

so I'm back.

Grenadine Girl

No comments: