Sunday, September 30, 2007

Summer Round Up

Ok earlier this summer I posted a little message about appreciating the moment, taking a minute when you're in the middle of an experience to understand why it's so important. That was my goal for the summer. It's awesome how this way of living opened doors for me.

I made new friends, I became less fearful and less anxious. I saw more of my city. I appreciated where I've come from, where I am now and why. I've stood up for myself more. I'm more confident in my opinions. I know who my friends are and who are wasteful energy sucks.

I'm not afraid of myself anymore. And I'm much happier for it.

Part of all this reflection and happiness must be attributed to my husband. Because of him I have had a lot of time to pursue my goals and to think about my life. I hope that I can give back to him as much as he has given me.

Being in a good place now makes me realize how valuable the tough parts are and how they are just as essential to your happiness as the great parts. Yet I always forget this in the middle of angst.

Here's to the oncoming of fall.

GG

No comments: