Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cue Patrick Swayze

Friday highlights:

1) Remembering at 10am that I have tickets to see Guster at the Warfield that night.
2) Finding a willing partner to drag to the concert -via text message no less!
3) Reading Equal Rites and Sourcery at work.
4) The meatloaf sandwich I had for dinner at Mel's on Mission (with curly fries)
5) Hearing Banana Man live by Tally Hall
6) Hearing Tally Hall's version of Biz Markie's Just A Friend
7) Clark's last cigarettes
8) My Satellite Live (and 4-3-2-1)
9) The guy wearing the Patrick Swayze t-shirt
10) After concert drinks and karaoke at the Mint (made me think of James)
11) End of night Chamomile and Mint tea.

but the thing that made Friday night one of the best nights ever was singing Blister In The Sun at karaoke and killing it. I put Britney Spears to shame!!!!

It so doesn't take much to entertain me.

GG

PS: Why is there a crazy flailing hippie at every concert I go to? And why is she always the person directly in front of me? I should have known better when as soon as I took my spot she asked me for a pipe or papers...

No comments: