Saturday, September 08, 2007

I Live In San Francisco And You Don't

As much as I long to travel I'm still thrilled that I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. A city full of character. San Francisco is filmed so often, and is occasionally featured in video games that it feels so culturally familiar. You can't help feeling like you're in the center of the universe. I'm sure New Yorkers also feel the same way, but I don't really want to argue with them. They probably think SF is too pretty for them.

This may be a big stretch, but historically I think that San Francisco is going to be seen as a very important city for this era.

OK I'll stop. Any minute now someone's going to reference the Prius episode of South Park.

First a quick movie crossing the Golden Gate Bridge. I cross this sucker at least 3 times a month and it's awesome every single time.



GG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY