Friday, January 19, 2007

Stash Moment

I was looking at sock yarn on the internets and it occurred to me that perhaps I should fondle the sock yarn I already have.

Lord knows theres some lornas laces shephard sock in VERA in my to-be-knitted box.

But that would assume that I have finished the pair of socks I've been working on.

I'm going to finish a pair of socks this weekend so that I can have a new pair of socks to knit during the superbowl.

That's right. You heard me. The Superbowl.

I have been watching football. American football. It's as much a shock to me as it is to my coworkers and friends. But the Patriots are contenders and as a former New Englander I'm obligated to watch.


Ra Ra Ra
GG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have AWESOME stash. You just need to re-kindle your love for it. Maybe lay it all out and rearrange it by color or something. Something to hold it a bit. :)