Monday, May 22, 2006

Oh Yeah did I Mention I Knit?

Hello All,

Now that I have some time off I can actually show you what I've been knitting.

Sorry I didn't mention this sooner, but I made my mom a clapotis out of Lion and Lamb for her birthday. I couldn't really post it on here because that would ruin the surprise.

Since I've finished that I now have five projects in progress:

"Major" from Rowans The Next Big Thing. It knits up faster than nascar. Give me a Project Runway Marathon and I'll have it finished this week.


This is a project made from GGH's Taj Mahal, which is like buttah to work with. MFA knitters will know what it is, but I am not yet at liberty to specify what this knitted rectangle will turn into:


This snake like thing is actually Beau from Rowan's Big Just Got Bigger. Now what am I knitting a heap of big wool? Because Warren had it on sale last winter and there were a few patterns I was dying to try and I made a deal with myself that I could buy yarn again once I finished knitting all of the big wool I have. Bear in mind that I have two more big wool projects I haven't even touched yet.


Last but not least is the random cotton skinny scarf I'm making from the RY Classic Art Book:


Only I'm not doing it in stripes...

There's also a sock project in the works but the photo came out all goofy, but it's made with hand jive odd duck in dark fuschia and I'm enjoying it. At this rate I should be able to buy yarn again in July.

Let's see how many projects I finish by the end of this week!

Grenadine Girl

No comments: