Saturday, August 13, 2005

Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Damn. I've been sick for more than four days. I caught a cold out of nowhere. It started Tuesday with a major headache and a bothersome sore back. The next morning I couldn't finish a sentence without sneezing and I went home from work at 11:30am. The fact that I went home is proof that this was a whammy of a cold b/c I'm usually a toughie when it comes to colds. I pop a couple of dayquils and my life continues as normal, but with a funny buzz. But this cold knocked me squarely off my ass. I didn't go to work for the rest of the week.

I haven't left the house since Wednesday. I've barely been able to get off the couch. Thank god for netflix. Fortunately now I'm feeling a bit better, but my voice sounds like I've been smoking for fifty years and I'm still tired.

On a lighter note, I did receive a package from my secret pal. She sent me some handmade notecards, nifty paper and two skeins of variegated Cascade 220. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I'm going to make a scarf out of it from Scarf Style. Wouldn't that be noice...

Anyway I'm too tired to think of anything else to write.

La Grenadine

No comments: