Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Works in Progress...

This box by the couch is home to all of my knitting projects. I only just recently cleaned it out of all of my random bits of yarn that I won't be using (which I will be donating to a school)

The WIP Box

So here's what I'm working on right now:


The Central Park Hoodie from Knitscene.

Knitscene
CentralParkHoodie
CentralParkHoodieclose

A shawl that I just started that needs to be finished in less than three weeeks:
Shawl

And I'm making a pair of socks. I'd have them finished, but I left one of my needles behind at my mom's house the other week. doh!
Socks

I'm going to a knitting retreat this weekend so hopefully I'll get a lot done!

GG
PS: Blogger was a PAIN in the you know what today. Stupid photo program

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shawl looks sooooo soft!!

Anonymous said...

I love the you keep all your WIPs together. I have mine scattered throughout my house and it's a pain in the ass. I cant wait to see how the hoodie turns out. I have that on my to-do list.