Friday, October 21, 2005

See you in Vancouver

Surprise!

I'm flying to Vancouver tonight to visit a friend. I can't wait to see her new house and see how big her daughter has grown. It's so good to do a bit of travelling. Also I hear good things about the yarn and quilt stores of Vancouver. Good thing I've been saving my money!

I haven't had much time for knitting, especially with all of the concentration cable knitting requires. I finished Luke's socks, which turned out a a little too small for him. Funny how they're the perfect size for me. I have to buy another skein of that regia for him. I'm going to make another pair of socks for him. I can imagine the two of us sitting together fireside in our matching socks. Its enough to make me sick, but that's what marriage and knitting does to a couple.

Knitting meeting was last night. Good fun as always. Warren's store opens next Tuesday. Check it out, the yarn is very well organized according to manufacturer and the atmosphere very friendly. Warren's been working on these baby mohair socks from crystal palace. I am majorly coveting these socks, but Warren can't sell me the yarn because it isn't priced yet.

Anyhoo hope you all have a great weekend.

GG

No comments: