Thursday, July 21, 2005

Real Retail Therapy

I have discovered a NEW LYS!!!!

For those of you who don't knit, an LYS is a Local Yarn Store and one just opened a short distance from my office. I had stopped by there while it was still in its construction stages and I was a little unsure. It was filled up with the nicest yarns, the rowans, the debbie blisses. This store had every potential of being one of those snotty yarn shops. Its in a wealthy area, there are alot of other good, but low key yarn shops in the region. However I'm totally thrilled. The manager and proprietor are enthusiastic and friendly and even invited me to knit in the store whenever I wanted. And man do they have comfy couches? I have found yarn haven!

Studio Knit

Ahhh to be writing about knitting again...

GG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky you!!!