Sunday, June 05, 2005

Is it really Sunday night already?

yep it is because I'm blogging my weekend roundup.

Truth be told the weekend went by rather slowly because I was so busy. It was the best of both worlds. I went out, hung out and crafted out. Friday night was my birthday celebration in Sausalito. Pretty low key -we went to my favorite hole-in-the-wall bar called Patterson's. Once everyone arrived we went to my favorite Indian restaurant for some Punjabi burritos. I gorged on two potato samosas. I'm still full. Then we went to my friend Tai's house where we watched Iron Chef. Did I mention that this was the best birthday ever? You really can't beat watching a Lamb battle with your friends. It was all fois gras and bacon and truffles. Do I need mention that Iron Chef Sakai won the battle?

Saturday my parents and brother came over we snacked and I took my mom to the local quilt shop and yarn shop. My empty wallet hurts. We went for sushi at Sushi to Dai for, which was quite yummy. I saw my friends Jessica and Anne walking down the street so I got up in the middle of dinner to chat with them. It was a good time. I'm lucky to have such nifty friends. I hope to spend more time with them this summer. Man I really need to have a barbedcue, as if I haven't partied enough this week. God.

As such, I was happy to have a quiet Sunday. I worked on my quilt, worked on the Rowan knit-1 tank, and just generally enjoyed myself. Oh yeah and I played Lord of the Rings. I'm totally addicted to that game despite the fact that the turn-based play is pretty boring. I'm stuck fighting the pig-faced orc at Osgiliath. I've been beaten by him 6 times already, but I'm not letting it get me down.

Yay: "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart" the doco about Wilco's album Yankee Foxtrot is on so I will leave you to watch it and to drink my glass of red wine.

Happy weekend for me, good week to you.

joyex tricoter

No comments: