Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Been Busy Crafting

howdy.

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting much. I've been making my little room more organized so that I can do more stuff. It is important to have your own space where you can close the door and just get focused into your world.



My brain is so full of crap and stuff. I have to do some collage work to unload it. Seriously I'm starting to get headaches. I have this huge dream quilt that I've been planning for a while. I haven't put anything to paper yet. I basically want to scan all of my collages I have been working on and transfer them to fabric. Then I have this beautiful cotton dress that I don't wear any more. I want to applique that over all of the collages and favorite fabrics. But first I have all these other things to finish...



blah

No comments: